www.fibroduckfoundation.com

The Fibroduck Foundation is a registered charity committed to funding bio medical research for Fibromyalgia

On our FaceBook Fans Page we ask our members daily questions.

These are designed to help show people what it's like to live with Fibromyalgia. The questions (and replies generated) became so well received that we have started a dedicated blog to archive them.

If you are newly diagnosed with Fibromyalgia, you may find this blog very helpful. By reading our archives, we hope you'll also feel less isolated and alone.

Please visit our website's and join the 'One million ducks campaign' Fibroduck.com and The Fibroduck Foundation

Fibroduck has recently launched its new free message boards
Membership is free and requires nothing more than a working email address.

Each new reply begins with an *





Friday 28 September 2012

Libido

Question from a member: Has anyone lost their lobido, or when in the bedroom with their partner, do they find it uncomfortable, painful etc.

  • Yes, though this can also happen with a lot of meds, as well as fibro itself. I find the problem comes and goes, so just some patience & understanding is needed :)
     
  • Yep been there and have got the u-shirt lol seriously I've been with my other half 4 and a half yrs and we were quite active and there was no pain but it's a lot different now
     
  • Haven't got any pain - just really can't be bothered - I'd rather sleep!!!
     
  •  Im like Abi I cant be bothered sleep is more important.
     
  • Me too. Just can't be bothered. I weight up how much extra pain my bones will go thro n sleep always wins lol
     
  • Hell, no. I ain't giving that up for any amount of pain!!! : )
     
  •  I would rather sleep aswell it takes to much energy that i dont have
     
  • hi everyone, it was me that asked the question and thank you for being open with your answers. i've felt like this a long time now when i'm (active) lol and didn't have the courage to ask but the last week (1st time in a long time), i've been in so much pain, it's agonising,

    wasn't sure if it was just me in general or the condition that's not helped. i just want to crawl under my duvet and stay there till the pain goes :-(