www.fibroduckfoundation.com

The Fibroduck Foundation is a registered charity committed to funding bio medical research for Fibromyalgia

On our FaceBook Fans Page we ask our members daily questions.

These are designed to help show people what it's like to live with Fibromyalgia. The questions (and replies generated) became so well received that we have started a dedicated blog to archive them.

If you are newly diagnosed with Fibromyalgia, you may find this blog very helpful. By reading our archives, we hope you'll also feel less isolated and alone.

Please visit our website's and join the 'One million ducks campaign' Fibroduck.com and The Fibroduck Foundation

Fibroduck has recently launched its new free message boards
Membership is free and requires nothing more than a working email address.

Each new reply begins with an *





Friday 28 September 2012

Roseacea

Todays Question: Id like to know how many, if any, other members have started suffering from Roseacea since being diagnosed with Fibro and/or M.E"
  
*I have had this for sometime but it is more noticeable lately 

*I was diagnosed with it and given cream which didn't work. I do have severe skin problems and I am quite a ways past the age for acne!

*I have mild Rosacea...ask your doctor to try you on Oracea if you can take it. It is a low dose of time released doxycycline. 
  
*I haven't suffered from roseacea but the black heads on my face have gotten extremely worse and seem to be getting worse as time goes on. No matter what I use, nothing seems to help.


*I was diagnosed with it but then a different dr told me its Exma sorry can't spell it, I have cream I use on it

*yes ive noticed it - wasn't sure if it was fibro or menopause! lol 

* Yes i have a little but my daughtets is quite bad we both have fibro.

*Yes me too.x

 *Ive been treating what I thought was eczema for weeks but none of my usual meds/creams are working. Pharmacist has suggested its Roseacea so Im seeing my GP on Fri to confirm. Face is a mess, very red n sore and spotty (but spots dont have heads)  
  
*That's quite weird, I don't have fibro but I do have back problems and after having an epidural pain killing injection I developed mild rosacea which cleared up with some tablets (can'tr remember what they were) and cream. 

*Me. It's awful!