www.fibroduckfoundation.com

The Fibroduck Foundation is a registered charity committed to funding bio medical research for Fibromyalgia

On our FaceBook Fans Page we ask our members daily questions.

These are designed to help show people what it's like to live with Fibromyalgia. The questions (and replies generated) became so well received that we have started a dedicated blog to archive them.

If you are newly diagnosed with Fibromyalgia, you may find this blog very helpful. By reading our archives, we hope you'll also feel less isolated and alone.

Please visit our website's and join the 'One million ducks campaign' Fibroduck.com and The Fibroduck Foundation

Fibroduck has recently launched its new free message boards
Membership is free and requires nothing more than a working email address.

Each new reply begins with an *





Saturday 27 March 2010

What has fibroduck brought to your life?

*Laughter.

*Much needed laughter mixed in with the non-hilarity of the life most of us live now. Conserving energies so we can enjoy snippets of our former lives.

*A type of tangible connection with others that have Fibromyalgia and a sense of community.

*That I'm not the only one suffering from this horrible condition

*Friends that I can talk to that understand how I feel. It has been my rock for morale support.

*New friends that understand my complex condition and stubborn attitude to life.

*New friends I can talk too

*Laughter

*I'm not going mad!! That FM is very real! I'm not the only one!

*I'm like you, I feel like I'm the only one too sometimes.

*A tiny, squeaking duck.

*Surprised at the amount of us that have Fibromyalgia!

*A new little brother for the triplets!

*I don't think I have met anyone other than on lime with FM,was beginning to feel I was going mad !! Oh n i also have a small squeaky duck and as of today keyring and badge!

*Learning from others

*Fun and friendship, at last people who understand!

*New friends and a love for the good times.

*The knowledge of knowing there are others worse off than me and great to read my symptoms are not just "in my head" but the same for most FM sufferers.

*I'm very new to Fibroduck but I'm excited to be part of a vibrant community of people who know how I feel!

*I live in Buckinghamshire England but also spend time in Louisiana and don't have any Fun, and laughter!!

*Fun!

*Has helped on my road to acceptance of my "illness". Also to see that I am not alone with this. I am new but fibroduck has made me smile again with and without tears! Thanks to you all!!!

*A very cheeky duck who must stop messing about with polar bears and cream eggs!

*A smile

*Understanding,friendship,fun and information.

*A smile and a laugh

*Laughter, fun, you!, friends and more people than usual looking at me like I'm insane!

*Smiles