www.fibroduckfoundation.com

The Fibroduck Foundation is a registered charity committed to funding bio medical research for Fibromyalgia

On our FaceBook Fans Page we ask our members daily questions.

These are designed to help show people what it's like to live with Fibromyalgia. The questions (and replies generated) became so well received that we have started a dedicated blog to archive them.

If you are newly diagnosed with Fibromyalgia, you may find this blog very helpful. By reading our archives, we hope you'll also feel less isolated and alone.

Please visit our website's and join the 'One million ducks campaign' Fibroduck.com and The Fibroduck Foundation

Fibroduck has recently launched its new free message boards
Membership is free and requires nothing more than a working email address.

Each new reply begins with an *





Friday 23 April 2010

Complete the sentence: I love....


*No pain! and my family and friends.

*Pain-free days (if there even could be any)

*Life!

*Ambien

*The support of all my family and friends, and my two beautiful children.

*Low dose naltrexone, gave me my life back!

*My Fibro friends and my family, they both help get me through the tough days!

*My husband and my dogs - they get me through the day.

*My life, despite challenges I have to overcome daily!

*My baby.

*Life

*Perfect peace!

*I love my family. There are no days without pain, so you just accept it and keep going on.

*Spring and my camera.

*My kids, all of them. my own, my nieces and nephews and the creatively acquired ones.

*A great long shower. A few times a day if I'm not having a great day. It does wonders!

*My family.

*My new boyfriend who understands my bad day, and my two lush kids they make everything worth while.

*I love my husband who is there for me 24/7,he helps me continuously to cope with my pain even though he's in pain himself. I also love my son, daughter-in-law and my 3 step-grandchildren, they make everything worth-while.

*My soul mate simon, my beautiful kids and my close friends.

*When I have a full nights sleep.

*Me, my children and my husband Chris and of course GOD

*The unconditional love of my 5 fuzzy butted babies, they are always willing to take a nap with me!

*My kids and grandbabies.

*Homeopathy for making life worth living again.

*Living. the alternative isn't desirable right now since there's so much more I want to do!

*My children, my hubby and extended family. to garden and bird feeding/identifying.

*My family!

*God, My pain meds, my xanax, my Kapidex, etc. People who "get it", my kids and my grandbabies.

*My husband, my family, my 2 great kids+my friends especially tina and my gorgeous little hearing dog Shane who has made life so much more fun!

*My babies and my family, the days that I can smile through these bad times of getting my meds sorted. I also love to dream about what I will do in a few months time when they sort my meds out and I can get back on my feet. Have a lovely weekend in this beautiful sunshine and gentle healing.

*My hot tub!

*God, life, my family, friends, springtime, my camera,time with my gorgeous hubby!

*I love that I have learned to love myself.

*My daughter Macie and days when I don't say "I want my life back". But those are few and far between. My daughter gives me the strength and love to keep saying "tomorrow will be better". Gentle hugs to all out there.

*Sunshine :)

*My son (more than life itself) my man who don't do sloppy but does most everything else, my god-daughter who is 'me mate' and babysitter then the rest of my 'chosen kin'. And you lot of course.

*My family and boyfriend who pick me up when I'm down and make me laugh even when I don't have anything to laugh about!

*My children's smiles.

*My family

*My sleep number bed! And the family and friends who stuck by me, of course.

*I have wonderful tummy meds that make me burp instead of burning up with the reactions to my other pain meds

*Jesus, my little boy, and my whole family! I could use some of those meds that would make me burp instead of burn up too!

*My three wonderful Grandkids who a Blessing. Family and My wonderful Friends who are there for me, to feel better and a good book.

*My family and for been alive hopefully for many years to see my grand kids grow up.

*I love knowing others are getting a better quality of life.
I know you realize I was totally skeptical about the Limu. I have to say I am absolutely dumbfounded by what it has done for me.
I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia last year. I have been in constant pain in my hips, knees, neck, back and shoulders for years- at least five or six years straight, with no relief for any length of time no matter what I did.
I have been drinking the Limu for 3 weeks now and I have been pain free in my joints and muscles almost since the day I started drinking the Limu.

*My family; my supportive, understanding, wonderful husband.

* Good days. Days when I feel like a normal person again, and can do normal things, like weed a flower bed or grocery shop alone. Days when the aches and pains are background noise, not jack hammers bent on destroying my will to live.
Days when I love life, and life loves me back. Days when wishing I could go to bed, never to wake again, are forgotten. I love the good days.

*My family and friends.

*My hubby to pieces because I don't no what I'd d without him. He's my soul mate for sure.

*My family, friends, my guinea pig Tinks and days when the pain is easier and I don't feel exhausted!

*My sons, my friends, my cat (most of the time!), the sea.

*My children and also Nutritional shakes that help me deal with Fibromyalgia.

*My children, my puppy dog.

*My son ,daughter and my dogs.

*ME!
But not in a stuck up way. I got to re know ME with FM and I'M my Best Friend now! It's my 10 Anniversary. This month!

*My little Boy Jamie , Its just me and him and that's exactly how I like it. He makes me want to get up out of bed and smile.

*My boyfriend, my cats, my family and life at the moment

*My husband!

*Walker quiet time.

*Spring and taking pics!

*Those rare milli-seconds where I forget.

*My family..most of them r very understanding and help out when I have a BAD DAY! Especially my husband and son.

*I love speaking my mind.