www.fibroduckfoundation.com

The Fibroduck Foundation is a registered charity committed to funding bio medical research for Fibromyalgia

On our FaceBook Fans Page we ask our members daily questions.

These are designed to help show people what it's like to live with Fibromyalgia. The questions (and replies generated) became so well received that we have started a dedicated blog to archive them.

If you are newly diagnosed with Fibromyalgia, you may find this blog very helpful. By reading our archives, we hope you'll also feel less isolated and alone.

Please visit our website's and join the 'One million ducks campaign' Fibroduck.com and The Fibroduck Foundation

Fibroduck has recently launched its new free message boards
Membership is free and requires nothing more than a working email address.

Each new reply begins with an *





Monday 12 April 2010

Complete the sentence: If only I had the energy today I'd...


*go visit my granddaughter.

*Go dancing.

*Party all day long x

*Get myself something to eat and drink instead of having to have everything laid out near to me in my room! Oh, and get to the bathroom unaided too.

*Clean my house from top to bottom !

*Do all my ironing ! ( which I will )

*Clean the house from top to bottom and go for a nice long walk to the park with the kids and dog.

*I agree. But I'd also run a marathon.

*Here here, I just want to vacuum, and don't have the energy to even do that, but spring cleaning would be nice, but just don't have the energy.

*clean my house from top to bottom also. Can't do it like I used to!

*I would clean my house top to bottom too, but cant stay awake for longer than 5 minutes at the minute.

*Clean, iron, garden, tidy up. I can't decide which is the most important.

*Do my garden, walk the dogs oooh and go swimming!

*have a really good look around the supermarket, rather than just get in, get out.

*Couldn't possibly say, not in such a public place. but hubby would be smiling!

*clean my house, get my garden ready for summer, take my son and the dogs to the beach (it's a lovely day today) and go out dancing all night.

*Clean my house--not piecemeal, but all in one day--and plant a few flowers in the garden.

*See if this dresser will fit in the closet and then clean and organize my closet and room.

*I'd take my baby out for a walk, My house would be spotless and play outside with my 4 boys.

*Gut my house!

*Get the travel trailer ready for my husband to take on his job.

*Clean my house, plant some flowers and go to Six Flags with anybody that I could scrounge up to go with me. I would ride every ride and some of them 2 or 3 times.
I would go visit my daughter because she is too busy to drive over here and visit me, heck there's no telling what all I might do. I would just like to wake up one day without hurting all over.

*I would clean my house, go shopping, garden and just get out in the sun and enjoy it.

*Clean my home from top to bottom

*Clean the house & go to the Y. Then maybe do gardening.

*Clean the house AND bust my butt on my job search AND do a lot more time at the gym.

*Clean my house.

*Shake all the ignorant people who think there is nothing wrong with me!

*I would cook a wonderful meal for me and my husband and have a brilliant pain free evening together.

*Cook a fab meal for my mum and make her cups of tea and take Megs for a long walk to the river. Wow I forgot 'normals' can actually do that all in one day.

*Go for a long walk in the countryside with my camera!(I would need to take the day off work too!)

*feel so much better than I do!

*If only I had the energy today I'd SHOP MY ASS off!

*Go for a walk.

*I'd drive an hour to visit my best friend just cos I haven't seen her for way too long, and still have the energy to drive back! I like this dream. (normal driving limit is about 10 minutes)

*work out! Missing my hard body.

*Do the garden..my garden is such a mess. Could get lads to move trampoline but don't think they would do the actual garden for me. Haha Just vacuumed the stairs and has wiped me out. Now having a rest. Everything takes so much longer these days.

*Play with my grandson.

*Be out shopping with my best mate instead of having to stay in & rest just so I can go out tonight! SO fed up with picking & choosing!

*Go through my closets and go to the mall just to look around.

*Start working on the paper I had due yesterday but got an extension on. I'd also backpack through a national forest, clean my entire house, and spend a day shopping without becoming exhausted!

*Anything and everything!

*Do my loads of laundry and some food shopping!

*Do some light housework.


*Well - Id do what is on my list.

*WOW. hard question. If only I had the energy today I would clean from top to bottom inside and out, plant flowers, go walking, and have a pain free day and a great night's sleep, but, reality is. I try to do all these things regardless.
My grandson that is 2 helps me get through the day, and I do most of these things anyway regardless of the pain.

*Go jogging!! have always wanted to jog! sounds silly I know.

*fly like Tinkerbell!

*Get out of the house!

*Ride a horse until the cow came home.

*Spring clean!

*If only I had the energy today I would clean and organize and simplify my whole house (finish the rooms that need to be done) inside and out, landscape and plant flowers, go walking,play tennis, and have a pain free day and a great night's sleep, but, reality is, I try to do all these things regardless.

*Do my garden.

*hat is awesome! same here! I would also get my house picked up/organized better! USED to be ocd about clean/tidy but now I do good just keeping up with the basics!

*Helping in the garden instead of sitting here!

*Go groom and ride both my horses, then shower and make my SO a lovely dinner.

*Take my children and go for a walk around the park, play on the swings, play football and just love every minute of "playing" with my children rather than sitting and watching.

*Clean the house.

*Plant the plants that should have been planted weeks ago! And have a clear out of the house, off the stuff that's been piling up for months!

*The PG13 version: Take my Grandkids to the beach, walk the dogs, snuggle up with the husband!
The Rated R version: You thought I'd tell ya huh!

*Take a deep breath to ensure I'm still alive.

*Clean my house!

*Clean my house.

*Get my house clean, spring cleaning!

*Clean my house & do some gardening.

*Exercise and smile broadly!

*Yes id do the spring cleaning too, I only changed my bed yesterday and it wiped me out, gentle hugs everyone.

*Take a hike to see the desert wild flowers

*Be Happy and enjoy everything that everyone else takes for granted.

*I would clean my flat from top to bottom as at the moment I haven't the strength to vacuum & with 3 cats its a bit of a mess to say the least.

*Get some gardening done!

*OMG, where should I start? I'd get a job, shop, cook, exercise for at least 2 hours, be happy, not want to die and sleep better than I have been the last few nights.

*Clean my closets,draws and do some gardening.

*Clean the pool, trim some overgrown landscaping, clean the kitchen and living room.

*Be at the beach enjoying the heat and sun.

*I would have not sat her watching my husband doing so much. I'd have finished all started jobs, gone out with the kids, gone food shopping.
You know, lived a bit more. Instead, 10 days later, I'm still recovering from a few hours of dancing on a 'good day.'
Damned stupid idea but it was fun. I have to still have fun sometimes eh?

*et through a whole hour of the day, like I used to only 3 years ago full of the joy de vie.

*Get off FB and help my husband start getting ready to leave AZ. Heading for the sofa.

*Get dressed for once.

*Get some work done at work instead of surfing the 'net

*Clean my apartment AND cook dinner!

*If I had some energy I would get out of my bed during the daytime rather than be stuck in it day in day out every day.

*Nookie-marathon with BF & have a *clean* house & quilting area. Instead, I have to be content to work in 15 minute spurts.

*Get on my treadmill and walk at least 10 k or, even better, go for a really long walk outside. Oh, what bliss that would be.

*I do like the 15 minute idea - will try it. TODAY.

*Be able to live a life again.

*Get back to my 2 mi walks that helped me lose weight AH to dream!

*Actually get things done and feel like a champ.

*Clean my entire house and I mean clean. Scrub walls and floors and wash windows and clean carpets! Man I wish I could! And do my tons of backed up LAUNDRY

*If I had boundless energy I would love to climb a mountain. Not Mt. Everest, just a little mountain. I've always loved the idea of being on top of a mountain and feel and breathe the fresh air and to see the world all around.

*Vacuum and clean the bathroom, it will come.

*I would finish cleaning my house from top to bottom.