www.fibroduckfoundation.com

The Fibroduck Foundation is a registered charity committed to funding bio medical research for Fibromyalgia

On our FaceBook Fans Page we ask our members daily questions.

These are designed to help show people what it's like to live with Fibromyalgia. The questions (and replies generated) became so well received that we have started a dedicated blog to archive them.

If you are newly diagnosed with Fibromyalgia, you may find this blog very helpful. By reading our archives, we hope you'll also feel less isolated and alone.

Please visit our website's and join the 'One million ducks campaign' Fibroduck.com and The Fibroduck Foundation

Fibroduck has recently launched its new free message boards
Membership is free and requires nothing more than a working email address.

Each new reply begins with an *





Saturday 24 April 2010

What is your favourite saying/quote or phrase that keeps you going?


*If you come to a fork in the road, take it. ~ Yogi Berra

*Life's not a rehearsal, this is it!

*What was I doing?

*This too shall pass. A proverb thought to have humbled King Solomon.

*Its a up hill battle but down on roller skates is a hell of a ride

*Chumbawumba.
"I get knocked down, but I get up again."

*Story of my life really.

*All things are possible through Jesus Christ who strengthens me.

*Positive today, "what's for you wont go by you"

*God give me the strength to get through the day.

*No life is not fair but there is always someone worse off than you.

*Same as, only when its a bad day though.

*'No-one ever lay on their death bed and said I wish I'd gone into the office more'

*God can make a way where there seems to be no way.

*The house work will still be there tomorrow!

*Loving that, lol!

*I can choose to be happy regardless of my situation.

*listen to your body, not your head!

*Let it be not my will but yours, Father. It's a paraphrase from John. Also, "Stressed backwards spells Desserts" helps sometimes, too ;)

*Everything happens for a reason and God has plans to prosper you, not to harm you. He has plans for hope and a future.

*This too shall pass.

*Its.....bedtime! yay!

*Bugger it!

*Try to pass stuff off so I don't stress as bad.

*I'll get there, eventually!

*You either need to get busy living or get busy dying.

*What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

*"There's no other secret than to fight 'until the end" It's a quote from tennis player Rafa Nadal's website and I use it on my Facebook. Helps me keep going.

*However bad my day, someone, somewhere is much worse off than I am.

*Dust is a protective coating, why remove it.

*love it!

*Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get, but if you work really hard and you're kind, amazing things will happen. -Conan O'Brien

*"Really?"

*Teach only love, for that is what you are.

*It is what it is

*Do small things with great Love ~ Mother Teresa.

*Keep smiling!

*Housework will still be there when I am dead and gone why worry, people should like you for you not because you have tidy house!

*"Finding Nemo" - "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming!"

*Let it go, Let it go, Let it go - (sung to the music of "Let It Snow")

*Suck it up buttercup.

*Tomorrow is another day.

*When a door slams, God opens a window!! - just love the Sound of Music.

*God never gives us more than he thinks we can handle.

*Things could be much worse (although some days it doesn't feel like it!

*Live long, die oblong.

*Only lack of oxygen kills you in the end.

*Life is just too short.

*OK - so what have I learnt today that will help me start tomorrow?

*Painkillers !

*I use just keep swimming too! My boyfriend now uses it as encouragement when I'm flagging. Makes me smile.

*There are people who are worse than me.

*Shit happens.

*"It's all for a reason"

*God demands nothing less than complete self-surrender as the price for the only real freedom that is worth having. - Gandhi

*"Love is the greatest force of transformation." - Sri Sri Ravi Shankar

*If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it. (REALLY BAD DAYS)
Put on your big girl panties and deal with it. (medium days)

*Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass.

*It's about learning to dance in the rain.

*God promises a safe landing, not a calm passage.(both for so-so days)

*This too shall pass.

*See the good and keep it good.

*Make stronger that which is weak.

*I have several
"We will pay the price, but we will not count the cost"
"Just keep swimming!"

*Don't worry about anything; instead pray about everything. Philippians 4:6

*This too shall pass'(I Corinthians 10:12)

*Tomorrow is another day.